Why Desktop & Server Support?
Remove the stress and hassle of maintaining your business server and desktop hardware by enlising the help of SPC. We offer comprehensive desktop and server support to ensure that your business’s computer network are fully optimized. If your server goes down then your entire computer network is affected. SPC will keep your IT system operational, availaible, secure and working at maximum efficiency so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
When you select SPC Solutions to manage your server support, you receive routine server maintenance, server security protections, server monitoring, disaster planning, and troubleshooting and repair.
Managed Server Support
- Hardware Audit - an inventory is kept and updated of your managed devices.
- Patch Management - remote deployment of Microsoft critical updates to minimize security risks and ensure optimal running of IT systems.
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may manufacture updates and patches, checking system logs, checking system disk space, clearing temp files and defragmentation of hard disks, and more.
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats.
- Monitoring – We monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted.
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs.
- Managed Anti-virus - optional package you can sign on to ensure your network and data are secure.
- Managed Backup - we ensure all your backups, local and off-site, are successful. Any errors or failures are logged and problems are remediated to ensure a successful backup.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities.
When it comes to your desktops, our professionally trained technicians can improve the performance of new purchases or maximize the performance of one you already own.
- Data Recover
- Windows Support
- Mac OS Support
- Malware Removal
- Virtualization Support
- Computer Tune-Up
- RAID Support
- Peripherals Support
- Control Room