We have partnered with cybersecurity companies like Sophos, SentinelOne, and Perch Security as their Managed Service Providers. Our partnership with these firms helps us devise the strongest and best cybersecurity solutions for companies that rely on us to protect them from cyberattacks, data breaches, and malware infestations.
Sophos is one of the leading cybersecurity companies that has developed a wide range of solutions to help detect and prevent ransomware.
- Sophos XDR - Provides extended detection and response features to prevent any threats to endpoints, servers, firewalls, etc.
- Sophos Firewall - Offers powerful protection to your network against all kinds of advanced threats.
- Sophos Intercept X - Provides comprehensive endpoint protection with rapid and proactive detection.
- Sophos MTR - Implements managed threat response services as a line of defense for your systems.
- Sophos Cloud Optix - Analyzes and monitors your cloud network to keep any security threats at bay.
- Sophos Email - Offers comprehensive email security, thus preventing any malware from penetrating your systems.
SentinelOne has developed the Singularity XDR, which aids in expert extended detection and response for companies of all sizes.
- Singularity Cloud - An embedded solution within the platform that offers complete cloud protection for your organization.
- Singularity Ranger - Offers expert network visibility and control.
- Singularity Mobile - Expert threat detection and mitigation for all your enterprise mobile devices and endpoints.
- Singularity Signal - Advanced threat intelligence that detects the most complex and advanced threats in real-time.
Perch Security offers a comprehensive managed cybersecurity solution that helps clients conduct their business without worrying about vulnerabilities or data breaches.
- Multi-Tenancy - Allows MSPs like ours to manage cybersecurity operations for multiple businesses at the same time.
- Threat Hunting - Offers Tier 1 alert support to instantly recognize serious threats and analyze them.
- Log Ingestion - Comprehensive log ingestion solutions that align with Syslog and Windows Event Logs, and also maintain compliance.
- Intel Agnosticism - Leverages community threat intelligence to identify any threats or vulnerabilities in your system.
- Threat Management - Allows you to input custom threat indicators and share them with your intel community for better management.
- Reports - Offers a wide range of prebuilt reports to help you understand your cybersecurity infrastructure better.